Kathy W. Bonds, M.S.,L.P.C
Christian Counseling Services
I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor providing Christian Counseling Services for adults, adolescents, and children. Services are available for individuals, families, and couples.
Sessions are 50 minutes each and are by appointment only.
I’m currently accepting new clients for my counseling practice in my Montgomery office.
Kathy W. Bonds, M.S.,L.P.C has been providing Christian Counseling Services as a Licensed Professional Counselor since 1995.
1994 – M.S. Counseling and Human Development, Troy State University at Montgomery (CACREP, SACS & COC accredited) Internship/Practicum
1985 – B.A. Sociology (Major: Social Work; Minor: Psychology), Auburn University at Montgomery
Professional Affiliations include:
- Association for Play Therapy
- American Psychotherapy Association
- American Counseling Association
- Alabama Counseling Association
- Alabama Mental Health Counselors Association
- Alabama Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling
- Alabama Association for Addictions and Offenders Counseling
License and Certifications include: LPC #1665, Alabama Board of Examiners in Counseling (from 1995- present)
BCPC #12848, American Psychotherapy Association Board Certified Professional Counselor (from 2009-present)
#27484859, Association for Play Therapy (from 2008-present)
#D403901, International Association of Trauma Professionals (2014-present)